Deal effectively with uncertainty and unexpected events with construction risk management software
Not all risks are created equally, Zepth risk management helps teams deal with the culling out of various risks that arise over the life cycle of a project to help the project remain on track and meet its goal.
Correct risk identification is the first step towards effective risk management. Take your project to success with timely identification of all risks.
- Identify and record all possible risks detrimental to the project
- Document and communicate the identified concerns
- Generate a risk register of all heads that need attention
Optimise risk management response for projects with detailed categorisation and analysis of risks to ensure a smooth run.
- Evaluate each risk and its impact in terms of both risk impact and probability of its occurrence
- Develop prioritized lists of the risks for further analysis or direct mitigation
- Analyse risk impact across 7 key factors
Map Risk Triggers
Avoid being blindsided by a risky event that precede the risk to mitigate their impact in due time.
- Capture potential indicators of risk before its occurrence
- Gain awareness of the risk for improved governance and planning
- Proactively respond to potential risks to keep your timeline and budget on track
Create Mitigation Plans
Decrease the probability of negative events with robust mitigation plans for identified problems and track their timely implementation.
- Get enhanced visibility into risk mitigation or remedial measures for improved governance
- Map the actions that need be taken to eliminate, reduce, or transfer the risk
- Identify the staff and /or vendors that need to work on managing the risk
Risk Dashboard and Reporting
Generate, export and share automated PDF risk management reports instantly. With detailed view for each risk, assessment, triggers and mitigation plans at a single place and see through their ultimate resolution.
- Automated PDF exports & sharing
- Expansive project performance dashboard
- Risk heat map to have a bird’s eye overview of risk across project
- Record & track mitigation plans